1) Setting Records! - The average attendance has only been going up the past two seasons and we want that to continue! During the 2010-11 season there was an average of Lightning lunatics packing our stadium every home game. Our goal this season is to have an average attendance of 1,150 fans per game and breaking our all time home attendance record of 1,547 attendees!!
2) Savings - We provide a professional soccer atmosphere for all ages at a price that costs less than a tank of gas! (It'll probably last longer too). In addition, you can save %10 when you order a family 4 pack, our cure to the common family board game night.
3) Thunder Zone - The Thunder Zone was created by the most passionate Lightning fans in the inaugural 2009-10 season. Seated directly behind the east goal, these fans are responsible for creating one of the loudest atmospheres in the PASL. Notable members of the Thunder Zone include the Lightning Shock Squad, dressed in yellow and black full body suits, and the masked Dr. Boltenstein.
4) Lightning Ladies Dance Team - Between promotions and between-period performances the Lightning Ladies never cease to entertain.
5) Local Support - As being the only professional team in Louisville we pride ourselves with the great relationship we hold with our fans and our fantastically loyal and local fans of all ages.
6) Kidz Zone - Thanks to the dual-field setup at Mockingbird Valley Soccer Club, the Lightning home venue, children at the game are able to play on the second field if not watching the game. They can play soccer themselves or on inflatables while being monitored by Lightning and Mockingbird staff. Kids can also become official members of the Louisville Lightning Kids’ Club, which allows for autograph sessions for Lightning players, team posters and schedule cards, and the ability to rent out party rooms during games among other features.
7) Invest In Your Business - Lightning tickets is a great way to reward clients and/or provide incentives for your employees. Louisville Lightning games provides a great atmosphere to get to know your potential clients or current employees outside of the workplace, which will lead to entertained clients and happier employees.
8) Concession - With various beer tubs and taps around the arena as well as a full service concession stand, our vendors are there to meet your every need! Did I mention we have BBC on tap...
9) Pre-game - Players arn't the only one who have a pre-game ritual. We open our doors 90 min before game time to allow fans to come in and take part in the pre-game festivities. Not to mention our the unofficial tailgating at the King Fish parking lot where our shuttles will be running non-stop before, during, and after the game.
10) Grow With Us - In just our third season in the PASL the Louisville Lightning as seen tremendous growth on and off the field in areas none of us imagined before our inagural season. From the extension to our Juventus team to our growing number of corporate to (and most importantly) YOU the fan. We ask that you continue your fantastic support of the Louisville Lightning!